It is never too late, even if your dog is already adult!
The “Happy and Clean” method is based on positive reinforcement. The principle which consists of reinforcing the good actions of the dog by a positive element. You will have no trouble making you understand your dog. This principle works on all dogs, no matter their ages.
Each step is detailed in a clear, simple and precise way. You will simply apply my advice to your situation and you will get results quickly.
Whether it is a puppy of age to learn cleanliness or an older dog who has taken bad habits, you will find in this training the suitable solution. The method detailed therein applies to all dogs, regardless of size, race, sex or age.
What are the major stages of training?
1. Learn how to define the correct “Toilet” area. You will learn how to correctly define the sleeping place of your puppy and the place where it should eliminate whether you are in-house or apartment.
2. Identify the times when the puppy will do his or her needs. Finished the nasty surprises, you will quickly recognize the signals that tell you that the puppy will need it.
3. Watch your puppy and be ready to go out. Should he go out with his puppy? How to reward him when he does his needs outdoors? How to be always ready? This part is very important.
4. Go out with his puppy or dog. What type of walk? And how often? How well reward it when it’s outdoors?
5. Discover the “Double Rewards” or how to reward his dog or puppy when he properly eliminate outdoors. Because two rewards are better than one, learn the technique that will speed up learning by two or three.
Choose the one that suits you the most.
5 Tips to Keeping Your Dog Healthy
Get your dog vaccinated
To keep your dog healthy, you must start at a young age. Your dog is a living being, and like all living beings, the dog is subject to its outer environment. So it can get sick, get fat etc … Here are 5 tips to keep your dog healthy as long as possible.
1. Get your dog vaccinated.
The first thing to do when he gets home is a visit to the vet as soon as possible to plan his vaccines. One visit per year will be welcome, especially when doggie will take spring.
protecting your dog from ticks and other critters
2.Think of protecting your dog from ticks and other critters!
Consider regularly deworming it, and protect it from external parasites. There are parasites of dogs that are transmissible to humans and are dangerous. You must deworm your dog twice a year minimum.
Ticks also are dangerous, they transmit the piroplasmosis to your dog. A disease that develops between 2 to 15 days. The dog is then very depressed and feverish and often does not eat anymore. If your dog is not cared for, the disease is deadly.
3. Education to prevent accidents.
Education to prevent accidents
The first steps in his life as a family dog ?will be done by a good education, rigorous enough the first six months of his life so that nothing happens to him during the 15 years to come. A well-educated dog will be a joy for all and a safety for his good health.
Prefer the recall, the immediate stoppage, do not accept that he begins at the table, always to prevent him from getting sick, becoming fat.
4. A good diet for your dog!
Ask for advice for his diet, your veterinarian will be the most empowered to
A good diet for your dog
answer you. An obese dog will not be healthy, and denying him the piece of sugar or cake, is not being mean to him, on the
contrary, his life will be better if he does not eat what he does not need Your veterinarian will guide you to what will suit your pet.
You will put a bowl of fresh water within his reach, you will give him regularly his meals, morning or evening. A dog takes 14 hours to digest, so do not feed it more than necessary.
Everything your dog needs is in specially made foods for them. You can also make his meals but you will have to know the right quantities.
5. Try to playing with your dog
Try to playing with your dog
For your dog’s to be good healthy, needs regular outings for his needs, but also a long walk in the woods or in the parks, so that he runs away. Personally, I practice can cross and I do agility. So Freeby runs off running and he is quiet at home. And especially to make your pet happy, do not put a saint-bernard in an apartment of 60 m². A big dog needs space.
Do not be mistaken about the breed of dogs when choosing it, this also will play on the health of your little doggie.