A litter box is an indoor urine & feces collection box for cats. Sometimes it’s called a sandbox or cat pan. The litter box is an important part of your cat’s daily life & it also suits you both. Litter box provides privacy of your cat. Cat urine is very harmful to humans body that’s litter box makes easy to clean urine & wash it. Most of the owners of these animals prefer to use the litter box, they don’t like to go outside for give up urine because it destroys the environment, while litter box hides urine odor. They also fear that it(cat) might succumb to dangers or traffic, a litter box shelter these risk & rush weather. Everybody knows that indoor cats live almost ten years longer than outdoor cats. A cat prefers to feed in time & specific place. You can feed your cat on a litter box for that the food isn’t waste, it also healthy for your cat. You can port your cat one place to another place very safe on the litter box, cat feels it easy because that makes a stress-free environment. To use a litter box is very easy. You would train your cat, give food on the food-tray of the litter box. Mind it the litter box sits in a specific place and food it. After some days it uses to your cat.
Top 4 Best Litter Box for Lovely Cats in 2018 are below….
1 Catit jumbo hooded cat litter pan – warm gray
A little privacy is very important for every pet. Catit jumbo hooded cat litter pan provides your cat with privacy while retaining their litter inside the pan. Large lid on hooded litter pan lifts up for easy access for cleaning. It consists of a built-in bag anchor helps keep the bag open and frees hands for scooping. Catit jumbo hooded have a disposable carbon impregnated filter to remove odors and replaceable carbon filter. The litter box allows enough space to take care of your cat also ideal for multi-cat households. Top 4 Best Litter Box for Lovely Cats
- Provides privacy while retaining their(cat) litter inside the pan.
- Replaceable carbon filter to remove odors.
- Very simple to clean & wash.
- Bag anchors help keep the bag open and the free hand for scooping.
- Enough space to take care cat.
- Ideal for large cats or for multi-cat.
- Dimension when assembled is 22″L x 20″W x 18″H.
- Includes a free sample of the Magic Blue Litter Box Filter.
2. Modkat XL Litter Box
The Modkat XL Litter Box is made of strength tarpaulin that,s rip-resistant and a snap to clean! It is the top or front-entry litter box configured to remove the front cover and snap on the walk-off platform. It is secured by a tension band to keep it safe and snug, separate the west from the litter to reduces litter tracking also keep your house from derbies coming from the litter box. It provides enough space to live large or multi-cats. Swivel lid makes it easy to clean that,s liners last long while and are very reusable. The Modkat XL Litter Box looks very works as a piece of small furniture.
- The reusable liner lasts long.
- Prevent litter tracking.
- Top and front entry platform.
- Swivel lid and easy to clean.
- Dimensions: 21″ L x 16.5″ W x 17″ H.
- Enough space to live large or multi-cats.
- Use as a furniture.
3. Antblocker Automatic Cat Feeder Building HD Camera Audio Communication, Smart Food Dispenser Remote Control APP
Smart pet feeder is a device that’s automatically or manually feed your pet alone at home with an APP on your IOS or Android devices. Antblocker Automatic Cat Feeder is an automatic pet feeder controlled via APP. Don’t worry about pet been hungry or lonely when you aren’t at home. You should be setting up the intervals and portions of each meal on APP of your android, tablet or computer. By Antblocker Automatic Cat Feeder with your device, you can feed your pet at any time and place. You can control the amount of food that,s healthy of your cat. You also can use audio-video recording function with built-in 130°-visible-angle HD camera and microphone and see your pet through this smart cat feeder when out of the home, listen & talk to it, video record and take pictures to catch the funny moment. Antblocker Automatic Cat Feeder consist of locking lid helps keep food fresh and secure also removable feeding tray is easy to clean up.
- Remote feeding and automatic timing feeding.
- Video monitor and audio communication.
- Built-in HD camera & microphone.
- Easy to clean & safe.
- Maximum support 128G TF card.
- Warranty policy.
- Suitable small, big or multi-cat.
- Useable for another pet.
4. IRIS Top Entry Cat Litter Box with Scoop
IRIS Top Entry Cat Litter Box is modern-looking oval shape Litter box giving Kitty the privacy and freedom. It is easy to top access that provides your cat as a room to move around and not make a mess.IRIS Top Entry Cat Litter Box keeps your house fresh and clean & look like a furniture. The grooves on the lid create a built-in mat to prevent litter from scattering when leaving their litter box. The grooves also act as trap pieces of litter that may have become trapped on your cat paws. The attachable hook to hang keep the bag open and frees hands for scooping makes it quick and easy cleaning. Fit for all size cat and multi-cats. Available in multiple colors. Top 4 Best Litter Box for Lovely Cats
- Prevents litter scatter & contains the spray.
- Rounded shapes for easy to clean and comes with a scoop.
- Grooved anti-tracking lid.
- Large entryway for easy entry & exit.
- The unique cover designed to reduce the stinky smell.
- Anti-slippery and rubber bottom avoid scratching the floor.
- Dimensions: 20.47 x 16.14 x 14.56 Inches.
5 Tips to Keeping Your Dog Healthy
Get your dog vaccinated
To keep your dog healthy, you must start at a young age. Your dog is a living being, and like all living beings, the dog is subject to its outer environment. So it can get sick, get fat etc … Here are 5 tips to keep your dog healthy as long as possible.
1. Get your dog vaccinated.
The first thing to do when he gets home is a visit to the vet as soon as possible to plan his vaccines. One visit per year will be welcome, especially when doggie will take spring.
protecting your dog from ticks and other critters
2.Think of protecting your dog from ticks and other critters!
Consider regularly deworming it, and protect it from external parasites. There are parasites of dogs that are transmissible to humans and are dangerous. You must deworm your dog twice a year minimum.
Ticks also are dangerous, they transmit the piroplasmosis to your dog. A disease that develops between 2 to 15 days. The dog is then very depressed and feverish and often does not eat anymore. If your dog is not cared for, the disease is deadly.
3. Education to prevent accidents.
Education to prevent accidents
The first steps in his life as a family dog ?will be done by a good education, rigorous enough the first six months of his life so that nothing happens to him during the 15 years to come. A well-educated dog will be a joy for all and a safety for his good health.
Prefer the recall, the immediate stoppage, do not accept that he begins at the table, always to prevent him from getting sick, becoming fat.
4. A good diet for your dog!
Ask for advice for his diet, your veterinarian will be the most empowered to
A good diet for your dog
answer you. An obese dog will not be healthy, and denying him the piece of sugar or cake, is not being mean to him, on the
contrary, his life will be better if he does not eat what he does not need Your veterinarian will guide you to what will suit your pet.
You will put a bowl of fresh water within his reach, you will give him regularly his meals, morning or evening. A dog takes 14 hours to digest, so do not feed it more than necessary.
Everything your dog needs is in specially made foods for them. You can also make his meals but you will have to know the right quantities.
5. Try to playing with your dog
Try to playing with your dog
For your dog’s to be good healthy, needs regular outings for his needs, but also a long walk in the woods or in the parks, so that he runs away. Personally, I practice can cross and I do agility. So Freeby runs off running and he is quiet at home. And especially to make your pet happy, do not put a saint-bernard in an apartment of 60 m². A big dog needs space.
Do not be mistaken about the breed of dogs when choosing it, this also will play on the health of your little doggie.
Best Brazilian cattle breeds
First beef exporter in the world with 1.8 million tons sold, the Brazil account with India, one of the largest herds of cattle, close to 200 million heads, of which about 23 million dairy cows (3, 6 million in France). The predominant production system is based on continuous year-round grazing with the occasional finishing of feed animals in feedlots. Preserved forages are mainly used in intensive dairy systems. For example, grassland, corn, and soy fields are insatiably replacing the forest, and agriculture now occupies 26% of the Amazon area. Best Brazilian cattle breeds
The Brazilian herd consists mainly of zebu-type breeds, subspecies Bos indicus, recognizable by their hump and their floppy ears. The other races are of European origin type Bos taurus, as the Prim’Holstein, Angus or Hereford.
The zebus split into several races: one finds there those spread on the South American continent like the Nelore (meat) or the Gir (mixed milk/meat). They originated in India from where they were imported in the 19th century. Gir and Nelore are cattle adapted to the conditions of breeding in hot and humid zones. Both races were used to develop the American Brahman, selected the United States in the last century. The Brahman then spread widely in many tropical countries for extensive breeding suckling. It is found mainly in South America, Mexico, USA, the West Indies, Guyana, New Caledonia and even in the plains of Australia.
NELORE, THE MEAT ZEBU
By far the most used for meat in Brazil: the zebu Nelore. However, the Anglo-Saxon breeds (Angus or Hereford) gain ground in crossbreeding as in pure breed, especially in the south of Brazil. Very rustic, the Nelore is built to resist the heat of the tropics thanks to very developed sweat glands and to its black skin covered with white hairs that protect it from the sun. The breed has also adapted to insects thanks to its loose but dense skin which makes the animal less sensitive to ticks and mosquitoes. It has a subcutaneous muscular layer effective to shake the skin and keep insects away.
NELORE, THE MEAT ZEBU
Good walker and good transformer fodder course in meat, Nelore can adapt to water restrictions during drought and can differ to grow in times of scarcity without this affects reproduction and adult weight. Its ability to grow in good times and lose weight under challenging conditions, coupled with its resistance to bloating, means that young Nelores seem to adapt well enough to the regime imposed in feed lots. Best Brazilian cattle breeds
The Nelore cow also has good calving and maternal qualities. It is often used in crossbreeding with European beef breeds which provide more speed of growth, weight, and muscular conformation. Generally, zebu meat is low in parsley and therefore low in cholesterol, but also less tasty. Moreover, the dominant Polled (hornless) gene has been known in the breed for more than 50 years and polled bulls seem to be appreciated for making calves that will not hurt themselves in feed lots. Best Brazilian cattle breeds
GIR AND GIROLANDO FOR MILK
The local dairy breed, used on family farms and in some intensive dairy systems, called the Gir (cow or Gyr). It is also a zebu-type subspecies ( Bos indicus ) having heat resistance qualities, insects and tropical diseases, like its cousin the Nelore. The Gir is a small cow (less than 400 kg) with a mottled red color. It is particularly gregarious: the cows never deviate from the herd and sleep tightly against each other. The breed would otherwise be very docile with humans.
GIR AND GIROLANDO FOR MILK
Originally from Gujarat in southwestern India, the Gir is much more abundant in Brazil than in its cradle of origin and has even almost disappeared from India. Since the 1960s, Brazil exports many Gir animals to India, which rediscovers their dairy qualities in difficult environments.
According to the Brazilian Breeders’ Association of Gir, the average level of production is around 3,600 kg of milk in 305 days with a diet based on pasture.
Nevertheless, the majority of the Brazilian dairy herd consists of Girolanda cows (or Girolamo, a contraction of “Gir” and “Holland”), a cross between Gir and the Prim’Holstein, to combine the qualities of both breeds Tropical conditions. ¾ Holstein ¼ Gir cows produce an average of 4,500 kg of milk per lactation, but it is not unusual for some farms to exceed 8,600 liters with more favorable husbandry conditions. Best Brazilian cattle breeds
Basic steps for starting a cow farm
Starting cow farming is a complex task because it requires some basic steps to follow. These steps fulfill the demand of starting a successful cow farm.
Cow farming may be defined as, raising highly milk and meat productive cows for commercial purpose. It is an important part of agriculture or animal husbandry. Commercial cow farming is not a new matter. From ancient time people raise the cow for milk and meat production.
Bangladesh is a developing country. A lot of educated young are unemployed. The cow farming can be a great source of income and employment the uneducated young.
Some important steps for starting profitable cow farming:
First of all, you should follow some steps.
- A Proper business plan about cow farming.
- Select the space where you locate the cows.
- Selecting proper breeds.
- Care and management.
Now come to Details:
A proper business plan
A Proper business plan about cow farming
Planning is a most important matter about all aspects. For starting a good cow farming business proper planning is very important. Firstly, you should make an idea how you can conduct it. How much you invest your time. How many labors you invest. How many cows you rising and how much money. Basic steps for starting a cow farm
Space for cow farming
Selection of a suitable space is important. Space selection mainly depends on the numbers of breeds you wish to raise. Space should be suitable for cow rising. All necessary advantages should be provided for proper farming.
Selecting proper breeds
Selection proper breeds accelerate a profitable cow farming. There are numerous breeds found all over the world. For example, local type, Australian, Jersey, Holstein, etc. Depending on the proper environment, the right type of breeds should be selected. Basic steps for starting a cow farm
Care and management
Providing good care and proper management is the key step to establishing a successful animal husbandry business. For this reason, always try to take good care of our cow. Provide those nutritious foods and sufficient amount of pure and fresh water. A proper vaccination program should be followed for them, in order to protect them from various diseases and diseases causing agents pathogens. In this way, you should try to keep them healthy.
Housing is very important for keeping your cows healthy, and disease free. Provide your cows required space inside the depending on the numbers of breeds. Usually, 80 square feet open space and 40 square feet space inside the house is required per cow. Proper ventilation systems, sufficient flow of fresh air and sufficient light is required for a healthy farm.
Proper nutrition should be providing for our cows. Water is the most critical nutrient. The average full grown cow will consume an average of twelve to twenty gallons of water per day. Grain should be supplied for our cows, such as forage grasses, alfalfa, clover etc should be providing. The majority of our cow’s diet is hay, which is provided using round bales. You will need to provide a salt or mineral. Basic steps for starting a cow farm
Milking is very important for conducting a proper cow farming business. You should select a calm and quiet place for milking your cows. It will be better if you can manage a separate room. You can use both hand and machine for milking. It is very important to ensure that you are skilled for milking.
Marketing is one of the most important strategies for managing a proper cow farming business. All over the world dairy products have huge demands. Here are a lot of dairy industries which have the great demand for milk, beef also have high demands. There is no other meat flavor that compares to beef. So, you should follow some marketing strategies before starting this business.
How to take care of rabbit farm
Rabbits are adorable pets. A rabbit can be tame and gambler while remaining a social animal. However, it takes a lot of effort to maintain it. Like the rest of domestic animals, rabbits need a clean and healthy environment and proper food to grow. So here are the informative tips you can follow step by step and raise your rabbit farm.
Decide if you want to keep your rabbits in or out.
Some rabbit breeders prefer to install the rabbits outside, as this allows the rabbits to enjoy the fresh air and sunlight. Many outdoor rabbit cages also have an enclosure, as there is more space available outside. Other experts claim that as rabbits are social creatures, it is best to keep them inside in contact with humans.
- If you decide to keep your rabbits out, it is important to protect them from direct sunlight and rain.
- Rabbits that live outdoors must receive more litter when it begins to get cold. If the temperature drops below zero, consider getting your rabbits back into a more mild environment, for example in a garage or a garden shed.
- Know that by leaving your rabbits outside, you also make them more vulnerable to predators. The mere sight of a predator can cause a heart attack to a cage rabbit.
- Getting your rabbits back into a milder environment, for example in a garage or a garden shed.
- Know that by leaving your rabbits outside, you also make them more vulnerable to predators. The mere sight of a predator can cause a heart attack to a cage rabbit.
Choose an appropriate cage.
Choose an appropriate cage
Think about the size of the cage so that your rabbit has enough room. Think also at the bottom of the cage: rabbits do not have cushions under the legs like dogs and cats and they could get hurt if the bottom of the cage is made of chicken wire netting. How to take care of rabbit farm
- The cage must be wide enough so that the rabbit can stand upright on its hind legs, lie down and move freely.
- If you use a cage made of wire mesh, be sure to place a board or liner on the bottom of the cage so that the rabbit does not get stuck on the legs or hurt on the wire mesh.
Build a place for your rabbits.
Rabbits need to exercise every day and a place allows them to move without reaching parts of the house that could be dangerous for them. A rabbit in the wild can travel hundreds of meters a day, which is why it is very important to give them enough space. How to take care of rabbit farm
- If you do not have enough space inside, you can build a place outside. The place must have enough space, but it must be secure so that the rabbits can not escape. Always place the pen in the shade and put water at their disposal. If there is no shade in your garden, you must install a roof detachable on the paddock.
Think of the comfort of your rabbits.
Try to keep your rabbits in a cool, slightly humid, with an ideal temperature between 15 and 21 degrees C. Install the cage of rabbits in a quiet part of your home or your garden and make sure that Rabbits will not be harassed by other animals.
*Let your new rabbits get used to your home before presenting them to bigger animals like your dogs. This can be too stressful and upsetting. It is important to let rabbits get in touch with your other pets, but you should do it gradually by monitoring them closely. How to take care of rabbit farm
Taking care of your rabbits
Taking care of your rabbits
Give proper food to your rabbits.
The diet of rabbits consists of grass, fresh vegetables, and timothy straw or oats. You can also give them pellets that you buy in the store.
- You can give them granules every day rich in fiber, but in small amounts to avoid health problems. Rabbits weighing less than 2 kg can consume a quarter cup of granules. As a general rule, you can add another quarter cup of granules for every kilogram in addition.
- You can give alfalfa straw to young rabbits, but alfalfa is not good for adults. It is recommended to switch to timothy once the rabbit is a year old.
Give your rabbits fresh water every day.
It is important to change the water of your rabbits daily to avoid the proliferation of bacteria. If you use a bowl of water, choose one made of ceramic or metal, as they are easier to clean. If you are using a bottle, check the tip every day to make sure it works properly. How to take care of rabbit farm
- Some rabbit owners prefer bottles because rabbits can not spill them into the cage. Choose a suitable water container for your rabbits.
Empty the litter of your rabbits every 2 or 4 days.
This will reduce the risk of developing unpleasant odors while keeping your rabbit happy and healthy.
If you just begin to habituate your rabbit to the litter box, you should be able to find the corner that your rabbit chooses to do his needs. If you put newspaper or litter, your rabbit will learn to use it quickly.
You should remove the litter impregnated with urine every day to keep your rabbit clean and so that its cage does not feel bad.
Remember that rabbits are worm.
Rabbits produce two types of excrement: dung (round, hard and dry) and worm (larger, soft and light colored). The digestive system of rabbits that the animal must replenish its worm to absorb and properly digest nutrients in food.
- When cleaning your litter, remove the small hard droppings, but leave the worm. These droppings are an important part of their diet. How to take care of rabbit farm
Clean your rabbit’s cage at least once a week.
- Use white vinegar to clean the rabbit litter or soak it for stains that are harder to remove.
- You should clean the visible spots every day. Clean the cage as the rabbits are in the pen.
- Change the dirty litter every day. Straw is an excellent litter material and is easy to change every day.
- Clean the bowl of food and change its food every day. Do not give your rabbit too much to eat. Food portions should be proportional to the size and weight of your rabbit.
Rabbits are social animals and you have to handle it gently and frequently to make sure it gets used to contact you.
DO NOT bathe your rabbit.
Bathing can be a traumatic experience for your rabbit and this is usually unnecessary. You can clean the stains on her fur with a damp towel, but do not dip the rabbit in the water.
Important Advice For You!
- Find sticks in your garden and make a perch. Your rabbits are not likely to climb on them, but it will give them enough teeth.
- Buy a cage with easy access for easy cleaning.
- Buy a book to learn how to deal with rabbits.
- When cleaning your rabbit’s water bottle, be sure to also clean the tube with warm water to prevent the development of algae or bacteria. How to take care of rabbit farm
- If you buy a cage with wire mesh at the bottom, it could irritate the rabbit’s legs.
- If your rabbit is in its enclosure, you can let it eat dandelions (if they are not covered with pesticides). Recognize authorized plants and dangerous plants for your rabbit.
- If your rabbit starts to get irritated on the legs due to roasting, you can buy plastic caches in most pet shops.
- Rabbits do not need to take bath, this can be a very stressful experience for them.
- Do not give too much fruit or vegetables to your rabbit, as this can cause diarrhea.
- Do not cut ever hair from your rabbit, unless it is an angora rabbit. If you do not want to trim the hair of your angora rabbit yourself, ask a professional breeder to do it for you. It can also show you how to do it.